Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scary Movie "Sorority Row"

Today I went and saw "Sorority Row". I was very excited for this movie because the previews looked good. Overall the movie was OK..... I enjoyed most of it but, some parts i had to shake my head because I felt like a lot of the girls were under-reacting. Like if i saw a dead body i would be freaking out a lot more than what these chicks were doing lol. I was on the edge of my seat towards the end. The Killer in this movie is a surprise and i personally was dissipointed in who it was...the movie just didnt have a good ending. I would say if you are a scary movie fan you should go see it...but be warned because some scenes might make u want to shake your head.

$AMMY T GRADE: C+

Sorority Row (2009) Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment